14 maart 2009

WHO DID IT THIS WEEK?

Woosh..
Welcome to Fabstardoll Hunn'
Let's check out what I bring today:



maureendirkx
Damn,, She Did it! I mean: Look at that collors! Damn Girl, You Flipped Out, (Positive). You use stuff like people would never do. Cuz' some people are scared, you know. But you.. Wooshh.. You Are My Star Today! LOVE IT!



Dayennatje
LOVELY! I Mean,, You Are So Cute! Love the combination. Sometimes I See people with this dress, but then it's a bigg fat NO. But You.. You wear it awesome. You make it Sweet! By The Way: Love That Purse. It's Perfect!




Coolgirlsahila
Grazy! Some people said: Black and White, Kindah Boring! But You Are Not! You make it crazy with the hat and scarf. Black and White! Love it! Good Combination.



i.s.a.b.e.l.l.e
Good Work Honey! The dress is colloring with your earrings, ghehe. No Seriously: Sometimes I have to say: 'Girl, why do you wear so much that designerstuff? For Show Or Something?' But you have doing great! Cuz' it's not boring, and not to much crazyness (but crazy is allright!).



kissilovergirl
Getto! Again, black and white. Well, She Did it Too! Your Combination is Perfectly on of the Best. You make it not boring, and not crazy,, But I Have to say: Get-to. You Did it Girl. (bytheway: Your hair is Black and White too!




stars1234456
Last but not Least ofcourse!
Well, this girl can make something ugly to something beautyfull. I Mean, I really don't like the dress, but damn, with the scarf you make it wonderfull. And i thought nobody can make that dress to something beautyfull, but I was wrong. You can do it! That's what everybody can do. Cuz' it's not so special, but I wonder how you finded the combination


Hope you enjoyed en maybe you got now more inspiration!
Don't forget that you can stand here above too!
So just write it in my guestbook. More information about this in the topic under this.

Well, See You Next Week Chica'z

xoxo Vintje


© Fabstardoll

1 opmerking: