27 maart 2009

Who's Flippedd Out Tha Way?

Hii Little Hunn' z
Well, This Week there were a lot of pretty girls!
But I Can Only Choose 5 Girls, Who's on this Page!
So Check Out What I Bring Today! =]





crazii-iin-love
This girl has an Amazing Style! She can combinate everything. You did it great! Just look at that clothes! That are a lot of clothes, but you can combinate them so well. It looks a little bit at a dress. The collours are matching, and if you got good eyes, check out her make-up. Great too! You are Amazing! So. You Are My Star Today! GOOD JOB!




hajarbenjida
Girl, you really can combinate ELLE. Sometimes it's a little bit hardly to do that, cuz' it are a lot of different items. Nice bag, and your glasses make it Top of the Top! Good Job!




Sindji
Your Style is Soooo Cute! Flowers are totally your style, and cute. Really like the belt that you are wearing, it makes it funny and more cute then ever! The bag is really cool and is collouring good with your short. But the red Lipstick makes you hot, so your not a little doll or something, that's good.




xvoguex
Amazing! You just making from a dress a skirt. Maybe some people thinks: Damn, thats easy, I can do that too! But they cant. Cuz' when you take shirt or sweater that don't combinate with the dress, you fall. You make it cute! The bag make it happend that you're not cute too much. Cuz' then you will look like a doll. This is Perfect! Good Job!



Yaguar_Xx
And ofcourse I don't forget this girl. Damn! You did it great! You can combinate very good! I wish I could this too. If you forget one thing with this outfit, it would'nt be like this. Cuz' if you forget 0ne of these things, it's not complete. The green jumpsuite is an item that I never would buy, but you make it fab, that I want to buy it too! The black cropped vest makes it beautyfull and not so green. The grey vest is cute! It' makes it not so summers. And the accesoires makes it completely fab. GOOD JOB!


That's it for this week.
Hope you enjoyed. Love this Clothes and People!
Want to be on this page? Mail to Vintje or write in my GB. You can comment too!

xO CUNEXTWEEK! (LL)

byeeaa. xx Vintje

© Fabstardoll

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow,what a nice outfits ;)

    I can't stop smiling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for puttin' me in your blog!

    walnootpinda forlonger than POSSIBLE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen