5 mei 2009

3 Ways to be Fabulous: Part 1

3 Ways to be Fabulous...with the Lady Gaga Sunglasses (Splendid $6)

Well, I put alot of thought into what I should post about, and I decided I should at least start with something having to do with the blogs slogan "Your way to be fabulous". So, I've been dreaming up different ways to use different starplaza items--in an extremely fabulous manner of course! SO! Part one of 3 ways to be fabulous begins with creative ways to wear the Lady Gaga Sunglasses....


Left- layer a pair of "pop sunglasses" under the Gaga shades...

I love this look because it very authoritive and regal with just a touch of punky. :)


Middle-cover the left half of the shades with the free pink stars...
Doesn't this look just rock? It's 100% Lady Gaga with a crazy twist. :)

Right-Place the "tinsel headband" at the top of the shades...

When I look at this one I think of Lady Gaga's album "The Fame"

It's preppy, but in a different way. :)



© Fabstardoll

1 opmerking: