8 mei 2009

Gone Pink...


'Ello FabStardolls! I'm going to warn you now that the bulk of this post is gonna be about MEEE. So lets get started and never stop! Haha. :) So, first, check out my a-mah-zing new medoll (if I do say so myself). I heard over and over again that making this type of hair is a ton of work, but it really pays off. I definitely agree with that, I spent at least an hour on it! :) :) :)
Secondly, I couldn't resist not showing off the graphic above. ^^ I worked sooo hard on this, and REALLY REALLY REALLY proud of it! Hahaha. I'm sure you're getting pretty bored about hearing about MWAHAHAHAHA. So, lets move on to some other Stardollians who used either the free pink stars or hearts to make gaw-just medolls...


(left) lil.stargurl, (middle) kasiulakar, (right) sijeutu
Whose is the best? Tell me in the comments! :P
I'm glad to see that my fellow are writer are happy with their new banners; FYI mine is coming soon! :)
-x-X-x-






© Fabstardoll

2 opmerkingen: