7 mei 2009

Decades Goes Chanel.




Whohoo.

I'm happy as what.! Cuz' my friend Sahila [Coolgirlsahila] found this amazing pictures.!

----

Ass you know, the shop Decades got a lot of Chanel.
That's so awesome.
They got heads, gloves, bags, dresses, jackets, high waisted pants [one of my favorites].
Decades is the shop of the chique style.
I'm so happy that Decades even Exitst.

But, back to the point.
Please let me stop all those words about how awesome Decades is.
Let's make it work!

Well, I allready tell you. Chanel is a big hit.
In Real life is the fashion of Coco Chanel one of the favorites by the celebrity's.
On Stardoll , there are not a lot of people who collect Chanel.
I don't collect it, but I love it.

Please. BACK TO THE POINT.

So, It works like Jordache, DKNY and ELLE. This collection does real exist.
That's what I love about it, cuz' Stardoll don't design this clothes, but the REAL designers like Chanel, design it by them self.

So, My question is: Are you curious to know how the real designs of Chanel looks?
If the answer is yes, check the pictures!










The three design above are in the shops, or they allready sold out in a Sale.

But this one:




Humm? Do you know this one?
Can you find this item in the new collection? Or is it allready sold out in a Sale?

Please tell me , I'm so curious!


Thank you for reading!
Love you all Guys!
Special thanks by Coolgirlsahila!

Written by: Vintje
Photo's: Coolgirlsahila [iLOVEYOU]

- if you copy, i hate you forever -

© Fabstardoll

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten