5 mei 2009

DAMN!



Hii!

Damn.
I'm still angry.
First: The owner of my favorite blog sd-exposed.blospot.com is gonna leave stardoll, maybe forever!
Second: I'm upset at Stardoll. Everything is too expesive, and it would never being changed.
Last: CHECK THIS UGLY SHOES! WHO BUY THIS ONE, IS NOT MY FRIEND ANYLONGER:



UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY.
I Can't stop with saying this word. It's UGLY.
We are not pirates or something.

Well, lovely followers.
Very Sorry about this anoying post, but you all have to know that I'm pissed off! >:[

xx Vintje

Written by: Vintje
Photo: Vintje


© Fabstardoll

3 opmerkingen:

  1. hahaha...well actually Yasmine (yasas10) isn't the owner...Lettie97 is--and don't worry Lettie and I will keep it going. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. AND WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!! Haahahah jk:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen